ISNDo you want to become a board member for the largest international student network of Amsterdam? Apply before the 23rd of April!
2,500 Members. 8 Board members. 6 Committees. 2 Semesters.
A board position with International Student Network Amsterdam (ISN) offers an unique opportunity to gain board experience on a local level in the largest international student network of Europe (Erasmus Student Network). Even if you are not familiar with ISN, we encourage you to apply for a board position provided that you are enrolled as a second year student or higher at the UvA or HvA, and that you stay in the Netherlands throughout the study year 2018-2019 (i.e. going on exchange is not possible. Holidays will be possible of course ;-).
Why a board year with ISN?
- You are part of the largest international student network of Europe
- You build up a personal network of international friends and useful acquaintances
- Board experience with ISN will come in handy when looking for an (international) internship, graduation project or even a job
- You learn a lot about communication, collaborating, and intercultural differences
- You get to go on trips in the Netherlands as well as abroad for free
- You gain relevant experience in working in an internationally oriented organisation to prepare you for your working life after graduation
- You will make friends for life!
We have 8 board positions available. If you want to know more about the different positions, please read the information on our website. You can apply for a board position through thisform until Sunday 22 April 23:59 CET. Do you have questions you would like to ask to the current ISN Board? Then you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or come to one of our board information evenings in April. Keep an eye on our Facebook page to stay up to date on the recruitment process and the board information evenings. If you like you can also follow ISN Amsterdam on Instagram.
We hope to see you at one of our interviews!